Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Trench Line. The forum for World War One re-enactors and those with an interest in the military history of the Great War of 1914 - 1918. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Forming a Russian unit anyone?; Forming a Russian unit?
Topic Started: Jul 8 2014, 04:14 PM (846 Views)
jimgeorge
Private
Hello All
I have been interested in ww1 for sometime and finally decided to do something about it. I would like to know if there is anyone out there who might like to form a Russian Cossack unit or a Russian Naval Infantry unit? I'm in southern ok. Very serious and want to do it correctly.

Thank You
Jim George
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MitEinerHaltung
Member Avatar
Zweiter Kommandant von Töpfen und Pfannen, Fontanak Gedenkstätte FeldKüche
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That would be a difficult one to try. Most People I know are doing basic Infantry.
Anton Ebans
Fontanak Gedenkstätte Feldküche

jimgeorge
Private
I don't really want to form a unit my self but kicked the idea around abit, but would like to find one fairly close, I'm in southern okla. Love to know who is and where.

muddhen
Member Avatar
Vize-Feldwebel
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There are several guys in the Houston area that do imperial Russian, several Germans in Oklahoma though.
cpl. lee roy parton
france 1917-1919

MitEinerHaltung
Member Avatar
Zweiter Kommandant von Töpfen und Pfannen, Fontanak Gedenkstätte FeldKüche
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There are several Germans in Oklahoma. Jack Lynch and myself in Moore. Johnny Hernandez in Tuttle. John Jefferies and Glen Dresback in the Tulsa area and a few others that I can't think of right now.
Anton Ebans
Fontanak Gedenkstätte Feldküche

« Previous Topic · New Members · Next Topic »
Add Reply