Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Questions; Relationship Feature Questions plus some other questions
Topic Started: Apr 7 2017, 04:21 AM (32 Views)
PhoenixRibbon
Moon Flunkie
I just have a few questions related to the relationship feature of the Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Series plus some other questions that kind of tie in.

1. Can you play as the other Soldiers besides Usagi/Sailor Moon?
1a. If you can play as the other Soldiers besides Usagi/Sailor Moon could you experience the whole game as the character you want?
2. When it comes to relationships of the romantic nature could you pick certain specific characters for your character's love interest?
2a. Are any of the other Soldiers potential love interests?
2b. Is Usagi able to have other potential love interests besides Mamoru?
2c. If Usagi is able to have other potential love interests besides Mamoru, will Chibiusa's other parent be that potential love interest?

Sorry for all of the questions and if some of my questions were... weird.
Edited by PhoenixRibbon, Apr 8 2017, 10:51 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Catkide
Meatball Head
Codename: Sailor V. Anyway one about but not 3 at active... (usualy Minato?) And only one (not two at usually ) support.

I not know youre can do otherīs... but...

Are that game serie cam is one q...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Screenshots, Features and Music · Next Topic »
Add Reply