Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Are you fine with the final Sailor Soldier designs?
Yes 46 (93.9%)
No 3 (6.1%)
Total Votes: 49
Sailor Soldier Final Designs
Topic Started: Sep 25 2009, 11:39 PM (58,015 Views)
Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
As was talked about in the "Sailor Soldier Changes" thread, we have decided that for the game, the Inner Soldiers will begin the game with the conceptual outfits that Naoko first designed for them, and then during the part where the real princess is revealed, they will switch to the outfits we are all familiar with. I have edited the sprites that were previously shown to try and be more faithful to the concepts and just look better in general, and I need to know if everyone approves.

Original design references:

Venus/Jupiter
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv16/ChainsOfFate/002.jpg

Mercury/Mars
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv16/ChainsOfFate/003.jpg

Posted Image

2X
Posted Image

EDIT: I just noticed that Mercury has her tiara and she shouldn't, please ignore it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArtemisX
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
Mars and Jupiter do look much better and detailed now and they seem to be faithful to the designs on the links. And considering how complicated the designs are, is pretty cool all that stuff was able to be done with the tiny sprites.

MichiruKaiou
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
MercuryAttack MarsAttack VenusPose JupiterConfused

They look amazing :) So much attention to detail aswell! Im !SPEECHLESS SaturnWin !

americas next top model
Member Avatar
Constant Victim
OMG sorry i haven't posted in like........3 years

But i really love the sprites, especially venus.
Sailor_Venus_Transform
They all look very detailed and good

Hermes
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
Amazingly neat and detailed, Chains, they really look fantastic! NeptuneWin

Wasn't there going to be a yuymmy update these days...? (Hear, hear, LOL).
Edited by Hermes, Sep 26 2009, 08:30 AM.

Circe
Member Avatar
La Luna
Wow, they look great! Job well done, Chains.

sicknpsyko
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
Amazing! As I've said, go for it! =D

Cloud
Member Avatar
Sailor Soldier
They look perfect!!! Go gor it! ArtemisSit

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
I'm curious as to who voted no. Everyone's voice counts, but if you're against something you should raise your voice else your opinion can't be taken into consideration.

flamesoul32
Member Avatar
Persona of Will
...There's nothing for me to really add. I love the idea. You fixed the problem I had with Mars in a surprising way and Jupiter still looks great(love the hair). Seriously, they all look great.

Sailor_Mercury_Transform Sailor_Mars_Transform Sailor_Venus_Transform Sailor_Jupiter_Transform

Tristan
Moon Fairy
Looking good , can't wait to see them in action :-)

mikaylaaria
Member Avatar
Rainbow-In-Training
Oooooh~
They look even better than in the last topic!!
You KNOW this has my vote! :D

Rumn-Snuffles
Member Avatar
Anthropomorphic Personification
I think you've totally averted the issue with Jupiter being too green! I guess that was my main concern... Since her skirt colour is so different from her hair it actually looks great! My only slight constructive crit. would be that her skirt's waistline seems a bit too straight like the others, where it's meant to be the only extreme V-shape... and at the moment it looks like a slight dip. But otherwise wow, well done!

I love these outfits... so when they change to generic costumes will their masks go as well? Because if anything they would need to disguise themselves more as time went on, surely... Particularly Venus, whose hair doesn't really change.

Cloud
Member Avatar
Sailor Soldier
Rumn-Snuffles
Oct 9 2009, 12:15 AM
I love these outfits... so when they change to generic costumes will their masks go as well?
I hope so.... cause I love the masks on the "concept fukus" but I dislike them on the canon fukus.

sicknpsyko
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
I'm not sure how I'd feel about them having those masks, which are different for each one, when the rest of their outfits are uniform, only varying in color.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Characters · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: