Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Clothing Topic; Courtesy of Foxfire
Topic Started: Aug 16 2009, 03:59 PM (4,017 Views)
KinmokuPrincess
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
I think these outfits fit the girls nicely considering they are 14-15 i think lol, they are very cute and adorable, but i really would like to see the girls find their own refined personal styles. In my crazy mind, I would love to see the girls be trendsetting fashionistas, like the girls of Gossip Girl or Sex and the City, just very fashion forward with fun and flirty looks with an edgy appeal...but thats just crazy me lol i think what you have nice is very cute and very well fitting towards this type of genre and age dynamic. I would love to see more of what you have for Mars and Venus and the outers too for that matter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
Don't worry, as they get older they will become fashion divas. XD To an extent of course. We have to keep their personalities in mind. Ami for example probably isn't the best dresser on her own. But say Usagi could suggest cute outfits for her. XD

mikaylaaria
Member Avatar
Rainbow-In-Training
Chains Of Fate
Aug 31 2009, 05:29 PM
Yes, you'll get to interact in class on occasion! ^^ And yes, they'll wear their gym uniforms during gym.
I'm sharply reminded of Persona 3 and 4, and in my opinion, that's a great thing.
Hwooo~~ Girl Persona......
I can't wait to play Persona 3 as a girl~ I don't even mind that the female protagonist looks extremely girly or that everything is hellish pink~
......Er.......
I'm really looking forward to PSSM RPG! Mikachu believes in you! *thumbs up!*
The outfits look GREAT, and I can't wait to see them in the game!!!
....Ugh.....
.....I get too excited over too many games, and now I need a nap. -.-;

MichiruKaiou
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
Deleted due to my stupidness again for putting on wrong thread.
Edited by MichiruKaiou, Sep 16 2009, 01:56 PM.

Duskfall Star
Member Avatar
The Black Rose
The clothing designs look fantastic. I really do think people don't pay enough focus to what the girls wear outside their school uniforms and senshi outfits, so it's a pleasant change of pace to know the fact they do wear other clothes will be acknowledged at some point.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Screenshots, Features and Music · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: