Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Clothing Topic; Courtesy of Foxfire
Topic Started: Aug 16 2009, 03:59 PM (3,889 Views)
Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
As promised, I've decided to give you guys an early treat. There's been a lot of great discussion going on about the clothes that the characters of PSSM: The RPG will wear and I'd like to show you artwork of the original outfits that will be featured in the game. (Some are being based on real life designs, including some of the ideas presented in the Additional Outfits topic)

All outfit design artwork is done by FoxFire of the Sailor Moon Forum

The first batch! 08/16/09

Usagi Cruise Outfit
Posted Image

Ami Cruise Outfit
Posted Image

Makoto Summer Outfit
Posted Image

Yumiko Outfit Set
Posted Image

Kuri Outfit Set
Posted Image

Usagi, Naru, Ami Pajamas
Posted Image

So there you have it! Hope everyone likes the designs, FoxFire has been working hard!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Circe
Member Avatar
La Luna
Babydoll pajamas! UsagiHappy

Cloud
Member Avatar
Sailor Soldier
Wow, so nice!!!

Love the whole "collection" UsagiLaugh

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Aren't they all great? ^^

Goodbye 90s PG rated pajamas (LOL ArtemisX) and hellooooo sexy pajamas.

ArtemisX
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
haha, and fan service always helps!

I like the other outfits as well. Mako-chan's is really cute. They should all look awesome in sprite form.

flamesoul32
Member Avatar
Persona of Will
There all great. I personally love Ami's outfit the best.

...wait. No love for Rei-chan? MarsAttack

lol just kidding. Tell Foxfire great job for me.

Starlight Healer
Member Avatar
Meatball Head
Nice!! :D

Tristan
Moon Fairy
looking good :-) although don't forget that they were innocent girls (all this talk about first kiss first love etc.) so just don't make them too sexy (god it's sounded so strange when I spoke it outloud "Too sexy" must be the first time in my life I actually said something like that :-) )

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
I don't think you'll have to worry about any outfits being too extreme, but you should know that Naoko likes her characters to be sexy. XD They do get older as the story progresses and their outfits will show that.

Tristan
Moon Fairy
i see, well i liked the old story pajamas (it was nice contrast betwen them as a girls rather modest and them as a sailors with skirts that can barely afford the title off being skirts and not a belt :-)) but i guess the world is changing and there is no point fighting it , by the way maybe you would create some item (closet?) in which player could choose one of a few outfits , its more work but everybody would be happy and it would also be quite fun later because after premiere you could stil create some clothes packs and such , win win situation wouldn't you say

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
There are already alternate outfits in the game. You can change each character's clothes via the menu.

Circe
Member Avatar
La Luna
Tristan
Aug 25 2009, 05:05 AM
sailors with skirts that can barely afford the title off being skirts and not a belt :-))
UsagiLaugh They're not THAT short! It's not like their hoo-ha's are poppin' out.

LunaDown

ArtemisX
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
Circe
Aug 26 2009, 09:05 AM
Tristan
Aug 25 2009, 05:05 AM
sailors with skirts that can barely afford the title off being skirts and not a belt :-))
UsagiLaugh They're not THAT short! It's not like their hoo-ha's are poppin' out.

LunaDown
I thought the official word was vajayjay

Circe
Member Avatar
La Luna
Hoo-ha, vajayjay, bajingo, the point is it's not visible and the babydoll pajamas are very, very cute.
Edited by Circe, Aug 26 2009, 04:23 PM.

Rumn-Snuffles
Member Avatar
Anthropomorphic Personification
and their fuku are like one-piece bathers anyway >_< with a skirt on top....

So! I think the PJ designs are rather cute.... I wouldn't mind a trendyish PJ pants & tank top for like, Mako or someone ^^ 'cos she DOES have her girly side, but everyone wants comfy PJs!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Screenshots, Features and Music · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: