Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
PSSM: Episode 44 Version 2 Request Thread; What would you like to see?
Topic Started: Jul 4 2009, 06:09 PM (6,000 Views)
Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
For those of you who played PSSM: Episode 44 (if you haven't, go play it...NOW! XD) I would like to know what you would like to see in the revised version.

*Most if not all of the dialogue has been rewritten by me to be more emotional and dramatic
*More battles have been added
*A few new scenes have been added
*The new version will be two releases, one with voice acting and one without

I need to fill the roles of Endymion, Mercury, and Beryl, so if you're interested in voicing one of them please check out my topic here:

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=35992

And send in an audition! : 3
Edited by Chains Of Fate, Jul 4 2009, 07:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

americas next top model
Member Avatar
Constant Victim
I'd love to be able to play as all of the princesses, even in battle
Also, i'd love to play a part where Endymion is playable by himself (maybe running from the guards?) and the queen

And LOTS of enemy encounters, please UsagiLaugh

O and Thanks Chains AmiPose

Lots of love VenusPose

flamesoul32
Member Avatar
Persona of Will
Make it longer. That would be my main request. The original was fun but short.

Also I honestly didn't like having to go around hunting for were you put the senshi. There conversations were mostly interesting but hunting for the to advance the plot was annoying.

I'm glad the dialogue has been rewritten. Personaly I thought it was overall well done but a few of the senshi(Mars) fell flat.

I would request the ability to toggle the voice acting on or off if that is possible. Options and Choices are always key in any release.

I the end I feel I just haved to thank you for putting in the effort needed to create this and the main RPG itself. Keep up the excellent work Chains.

Sailor_Mars_Transform

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Thanks for taking the time to type all that out. ^^

Was it having to search for the Soldiers that you didn't like? Like, if the player was informed where they were do you think that would be better?

There will be a version that is voiced and one that is not. ^^ That way those who play the non voiced version don't have to download a bigger file.

flamesoul32
Member Avatar
Persona of Will
Yes, I was a little annoyed with haveing to find the Soldiers with nothing to help. I do think it would be better if the player was somehow told where they are. Maybe if the peple around the castle told you?

MarsAttack

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
That could work. ^^ I could definitely add some NPC dialogue to help give you clues. I'll play around with it.

americas next top model
Member Avatar
Constant Victim
How long will pssm ep. 44 take to be released
Not to be pushy or anything... JupiterBlush

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Just depends on the changes that are going to be made. It shouldn't be more than a week or two.

Circe
Member Avatar
La Luna
Woo! UsagiLaugh Something to play.

americas next top model
Member Avatar
Constant Victim
A WEEK!?!?! I'm SO HAPPY I COULD KISS THE UGLIEST KID I KNOW !!!!! UsagiHappy UsagiHappy UsagiHappy UsagiHappy UsagiHappy

Leo
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
ummm what about adding a different battle system :3??? something simple but close to the one we will be useing ^^ (charlies CTB works fine for me ^^)

Eleo
Member Avatar
Punkrocker Warrior of the Moon
I think the battle system worked just fine.
...more NPCs who can give clues, background story and juicy gossip is all I require, civilians and castle guards...
More text ^^

sawai159
Member Avatar
Meatball Head
Like Everyone else said,I would like to see something with new battle system... http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25504 I think that's the easiest battle system,you don't have to animate anything :3!

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Thanks for the suggestion, Sawai. ^^ I will definitely check it out!

americas next top model
Member Avatar
Constant Victim
So.... is the remake cancelled ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PSSM: Episode 44 · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: