Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Sailor Soldier Base; What would you like to see?
Topic Started: Feb 12 2009, 04:26 PM (3,899 Views)
Cloud
Member Avatar
Sailor Soldier
Having Luna as "reminder" is a great idea!

Also, about sidequests, I've got an idea.

I was picturing something like a large board showing the Tokyo map, sidequests can be highlighted by flashing red lights that shows the area where the sidequest will start. ArtemisSit
At the end of the sidequest the red light should turn to a green light.
A pink light should highlight where the sailor senshi are located (aka sailor soldier base) in order give some orientation to the player.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArtemisX
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
That's a good idea, and actually, I'm kinda curious as to what kinda logged system the game will have as to the many missions and sidequest. like will there be a game progress thing, much like there's a character progress section in the menu?

This probably won't matter much during the first arc, but if eventually the Game will have all 6 arcs (Since Chains wrote a final one in), and assuming all arcs have characters, sidequest and twist of their own, it would be easier if there was a way for the player to know what they've been doing and how much they have yet to unlock.

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
I haven't decided if there will be like a menu of sorts that kind of gives you information on sidequests you've discovered, etc. but awhile ago it was suggested to have a log of sorts that keeps track of what cameo characters you've found/what sidequests you've completed for them. Maybe that could be integrated to include all NPCs that have you go on sidequests instead of just cameos. Of course, side quests will involve more than NPCs getting you to do to things, but you know. It could help keep track of those.

Cloud
Member Avatar
Sailor Soldier
Mmmm.... I would really like to complete all the sidequests so I think that something that helps with them will be very useful.

ArtemisX
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
how about a diary for that? Like a page for the NPC's and how much he Senshi's learn about them every time they talk to them or complete a sidequest? that way, that part is kept seperate from the main arc mission and it's very much a teenage thing.

Eleo
Member Avatar
Punkrocker Warrior of the Moon
I'd be happily moved to tears if the feature discussed above would somehow resemble the BOMBERS NOTEBOOK from Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask.

When you talk to a character that is important (you can help him or her in any way and get goodies for it), a message pops up on the screen, for example
"Miss Haruna was added to your notebook!" When you go to the menu and view your notebook/diary, a list pf characters pops up, with their name, a pic of their face, and possibly some info of where they are located and what you have done/ have to do to help them.

please please please.... this feature... somehow... incorporate it....
ONEGAI!

ArtemisX
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
That's a pretty good example as to what I meant.

Now I miss playing that game. -___-

soulisthirsty
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
If that wasn't too difficult for you guys to do, it'd be great! Even if you didn't want to put it in the first arc, including it in one of the future ones when you might feel you have more freedom to do so would still be a great idea. I think having a map would be great, just because it can be easy to get lost and particularly since you repeatedly state you want the world to seem big so there's lots of exploration value, something to help you keep organized with where you are, would be helpful. I'd never be able to do something like that x3 But if you guys knew how, it'd be awesome.

It's been awhile since I played any of the Zelda games for the N64 and now I kind of want to, too =/ Maybe after I finish watching .hack//sign :D

Eleo
Member Avatar
Punkrocker Warrior of the Moon
zelda OoT and MM is really the creme de la creme of zelda games. I love majoras mask, I must have spent years in front of that game!

oh well sorry for going offtopic. But games we love is always an inspiration for the types of games we would like to be created.

SailorVenusFan
Member Avatar
Constant Victim
I Don't know if anyone said this yet, but how about incorporating a cooking system? i mean you could be introduced into the game early and Luna would teach you how to cook like, i dont know a sandwich or potato chips. not like make up like in Another story. i mean a sandwich could heal health a bag of chips could increase attack, etc. etc. also their should definantly be a soda machine. make it more real to their age. a mini game machine. maybe Sailor V??? if you could incorporate that somehow. But mostly i think cooking would be a good thing to make this game more real. you could add supplies to food stores, like bread, chicken, mayo. You could even do japanese meals if you wanted to. i dont know if you've thought of it yet but i think its a really good idea. anyway thanks for reading now i wil leave you with Venus Sailor_Venus_Transform VenusPose

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
Way ahead of you. : )

SailorVenusFan
Member Avatar
Constant Victim
Thats good to know^_^ VenusPose if you didnt put it in i swear i would just..
Sailor_Moon_Cry jk looking forward to it Chains

Rumn-Snuffles
Member Avatar
Anthropomorphic Personification
SailorVenusFan
Mar 1 2009, 06:08 PM
I Don't know if anyone said this yet, but how about incorporating a cooking system? i mean you could be introduced into the game early and Luna would teach you how to cook like, i dont know a sandwich or potato chips. not like make up like in Another story. i mean a sandwich could heal health a bag of chips could increase attack, etc. etc. also their should definantly be a soda machine. make it more real to their age. a mini game machine. maybe Sailor V??? if you could incorporate that somehow. But mostly i think cooking would be a good thing to make this game more real. you could add supplies to food stores, like bread, chicken, mayo. You could even do japanese meals if you wanted to. i dont know if you've thought of it yet but i think its a really good idea. anyway thanks for reading now i wil leave you with Venus Sailor_Venus_Transform VenusPose
Oh, and you could have Venus really bad at cooking but Jupiter really good... That'd be pretty cool UsagiLaugh

Circe
Member Avatar
La Luna
Not sure if this has been mentioned...but maybe a Sailor Quiz show like in the early PGSM acts? I thought it was a cute concept in the show and it might work well in the story, as well. UsagiLaugh

SSJKamui
Meatball Head
A kind of research area with a minigame to let Sailor Mercury perform research on remnants of the monsters of the week could be cool. Either as an optional Minigame to gain Experience Points or as a part of the story, or both. (Later, Pluto could join the "researchers", which would cause better results/ higher rewards.)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Screenshots, Features and Music · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: