Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Arcade Games; What would you like to see?
Topic Started: Jan 25 2008, 12:08 AM (3,467 Views)
Squirrel3D
Sailor Soldier
Well I believe he's asking about flash games...so the likes of street fighter 2 is not among them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daio
Heavenly King
Lilly_fer
Feb 24 2008, 03:59 PM
What's the game that Chibi-Usa and Hotaru play in Super?

It's the card game when they get trapped in Hotaru's house. I can't remember what it's called? UsagiSneaky

Old Maid.

Cloud
Member Avatar
Sailor Soldier
Squirrel3D
Feb 25 2008, 12:23 AM
Well I believe he's asking about flash games...so the likes of street fighter 2 is not among them.

I think there are some flash "street fighter" like games. ArtemisSit
An example:

http://www.gamerevolution.com/goodie/flash_games/bible_fight

It would be really cool.

Rumn-Snuffles
Member Avatar
Anthropomorphic Personification
It'd be cool if it had just normal games and the Sailor V game at first, but later on they added the other senshi's games... Like, Motoki/Andrew would tell the senshi when there were new ones.

And it'd be even cooler if they were slightly character-specific, like, a Sailor Jupiter cooking game.. although, I dunno how the NPCs would know that she was good at it... I guess they could have that as a running joke, like they get freaked out when they see it, but pass it off as chance...

Well, continuing with that theme I guess Sailor Uranus could have a sprinting game... since car racing might be too character-specific... Well, they could make a whole merchandise out of them!

Maybe you could even incorporate a quiz into it somewhere, that would test your Sailor Moon knowledge... and it could be a test made by Luna/Artemis for the senshi to practise~ VenusPose

luke85
Member Avatar
Meatball Head
hey i know this is off topic but it made me remember something, i can't remember what episode of sailor stars it was but, anyone remember the episode where ami entered the videogame tournament? don't you reckon that the character select screen looked like street fighter alpha 2?

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
I vaguely remember that. XD

I could see each Sailor Soldier having a minigame that relates to their personality. (Think Thousand Arms)

Rem
Member Avatar
Moon Flunkie
Lilly_fer
Feb 24 2008, 07:59 PM
What's the game that Chibi-Usa and Hotaru play in Super?

It's the card game when they get trapped in Hotaru's house. I can't remember what it's called? UsagiSneaky

I think it was a variation of Old Maid...

anyway, a first-person shooter game would be pretty cool. or maybe some form of Tetris using the planet symbols instead of jewels.

MageHammer
Kung Fu Ninja warrior and Commander of the Legions of Doom
Old maid wouldn't really work well in a videogame. The strategy for that game is to keep track of as many cards as possible and bluff like crazy about the Maid. It's very fun though with friends and good conversation.

You can make games based on typing stuff in reaction to onscreen stimulus with a time limit determining success or failure. rapid fire trivia for example, but there are many different variations. You can show them a picture and then have rapid questions on the picture.

Could be multiple chouce too if that works out better for you.

Eleo
Member Avatar
Punkrocker Warrior of the Moon
Quote:

I vaguely remember that. XD

I could see each Sailor Soldier having a minigame that relates to their personality. (Think Thousand Arms)

IN that case, Minako woul have a minigame related to remembering proverbs, or stringing them together. Or rebuilding them from original to more fun versions =)

Kairose
Meatball Head
Eleo
Jul 1 2008, 12:18 PM
IN that case, Minako woul have a minigame related to remembering proverbs, or stringing them together. Or rebuilding them from original to more fun versions =)

that'd be interesting...Minako's proverbs may not have been accurate, but they were certainly more interesting than the originals.

Leo
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
(here are my crazy idea's, which you probably aren't even possible)

Luna's fat chance: Luna P takes the place of pack man and Chases after FOOD!!! and Runs from Queen Byral!
A Virtual reality game: You walk around in a mysterious virtual cave, not knowing that some of the monsters you are shooting ARE REAL!!! You better Transform!

Very original idea's! Prolly not gona happen.

But What I want to know, is if you are RE-CREATING the Sailor V game, or if you are uploading it ^_^.

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
The Sailor V game will be recreated with pixels to look like a real arcade game. ^^

SSJKamui
Meatball Head
Chains Of Fate
Jan 25 2008, 12:46 PM
I'm actually planning for a button mashing DDR style game, it shouldn't be impossible to implement.

Good stuff, keep em coming!
Good idea. The songs of the game/series could be used as a background in the minigame.

In one episode, I believe in R, there was also this "death star trench attack" Videogame. This would also be pretty cool.

Catkide
Meatball Head
Puzzle? Nah... If someone here played "Sailor moon rpg: Moon child", knows what it these are better?

Sailor V? Isnīt that parody of something at that time?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Screenshots, Features and Music · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: