Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Screenshots
Topic Started: Mar 14 2006, 11:01 PM (15,318 Views)
Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
This game isn't related to PSSM: Another Story in any way, btw. XD Any good Google search for "Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Another Story" should find it.

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Screenshots updated!

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
We're working as fast as we can. ^^; Sorry I haven't posted any new screenshots or anything for a bit, I should have some soon!

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
I haven't posted new screenshots because the tiler was on a slight hiatus, but he's back now and getting to work. I'm always working on the script and sprites, so it's not a matter of whether or not things are getting done, it's just a matter of what is getting done currently.

The battle system hasn't been coded yet, so I can't show screens. I hope to find a scripter soon to start work on it. Though, it will just be an edit of a battle system I found, so it won't take long to get done.

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
I updated this page with the new screenshots I put on the website a few months ago!

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
New screenshots are coming soon, promise! ^^ For the last two days I've been working on getting some together. Hopefully everyone will be really excited when they see them. There's also some new art coming. : )

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
I always take directly from play. ^^

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
I simply press the "Print Screen" button and paste into Paint. ^^

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Soon, I've had a very busy couple of weeks but this is my last busy busy week.

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
I would love to someday be in the game making industry but there's not really much of an industry for RPGs in America. (Ones like I make or are into, anyway) So I don't know how much luck I'll have.

For now I just enjoy making them for free. I wouldn't want someone to be deprived of playing one of my games if they wanted to anyway so I guess it's better this way.

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
I've been having some health problems and they're just now getting under control. ~__~ But I am always working on the game when I can so no worries. ^^ Big update coming soon! Just have to remember I'm a full time college student as well so busy busy busy. >.<

Just have a bit more patience with me for a nice update.~

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
My major is art with a concentration in Graphic Design. ^^ I took three studio classes last semester which meant a hell of a lot of projects to do. >.>

This next semester should be a bit easier, and I still have two weeks off for break. : ) Don't worry guys, I'm working hard! That updates coming up on the horizon!

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Strange. Thought I added the last new screenshots (that were in a news update a few months back) to this topic. >.> Whoops!

A number of new screenshots are on the way!

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Updated with the new screenshots!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Screenshots, Features and Music · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: