Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Playable Characters
Topic Started: Mar 14 2006, 09:43 PM (14,989 Views)
Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
President of Crystal Tokyo
Posted Image Usagi Tsukino
Name Meaning: Moon Field Rabbit
Field Ability: Disguise Pen
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Birthday: June 30th
Blood Type: O
Sign: Cancer
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Ice cream
Least Favorite Food: Carrots
Hobbies: Listening to music, reading comic books, playing video games, eating, sleeping
Favorite Subject: Home Economics
Worst Subject: Mathematics, English
Has Trouble With: Nightmares, liars, ghosts
Strong Points: Reliability, honesty, selflessness
Dream: To become a bride and mother

Family: Ikuko Tsukino (Mother), Kenji Tsukino (Father), Shingo Tsukino (Brother)

"Even if it means defying God, I will pave my own path. I won't give in to destiny."

Famously known at Juuban Junior High as a clumsy flake, Usagi is not exactly a girl you would think to be a Soldier of Love and Justice. If it were up to her, Usagi would do nothing but eat sweets, sleep, read comic books, play video games, and watch anime all day; activities she does not lightly abandon to save the world. Those close to Usagi know her for her charm, wit, honesty, selflessness and purity; qualities that turn out to be her greatest strengths when combating the forces of evil. Although she is usually lazy and unmotivated, she is also incredibly considerate and will go to any length to help her friends, despite the consequences her actions may have on herself. A self-described dreamer and romantic, Usagi is always looking beyond the limits of what is to the possibilities of what could be and puts her heart and soul into making those dreams come true.

Sailor Moon Posted Image
Element: Light
Weapon: Rods and Staves
Field Ability: Goggles
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
HP: Medium
MP: High
Strength: Medium
Defense: Medium
Magic Attack: High
Magic Defense: High
Speed: Medium
Starting Tech: Sailor Moon Kick
Starting Magic Ability: Goggles

Posted Image

Sailor Moon strongly relies on her high magical attack power to vanquish her enemies. She has a sufficient amount of HP and MP backed by high magical defense. She is well-rounded as a Soldier and is not weak in any particular area. Her attacks are light based and her magical abilities revolve mostly around healing and support.

Posted Image Ami Mizuno
Name Meaning: Asian Beauty of the Water
Field Ability: Mini Super Computer
Hair Color: Navy Blue
Birthday: September 10th
Blood Type: A
Sign: Virgo
Favorite Color: Light Blue
Favorite Food: Sandwiches
Least Favorite Food: Hamachi
Hobbies: Studying, reading, playing chess, swimming
Favorite Subject: Mathematics
Worst Subject: None
Has Trouble With: Trust, social interaction
Strong Points: Calculating, thinking on her feet, focus
Dream: To become a doctor

Family: Saiko Mizuno (Mother), Suiiro Mizuno (Father)

Highly intelligent and always at the top of her class, Ami is destined for greatness. She is ridiculously shy and demure, however, and embarrasses easily. Ami has a difficult time trusting and making friends which has led her to become something of a social outcast among her peers. She is also the subject of jealousy for her top marks. Following in her mother’s footsteps in more ways than one, Ami is determined to become a well-respected doctor but also doomed to a life without real relationships. Despite her extremely heavy focus on her studies, Ami does have other hobbies and interests. She is nearly unbeatable at chess and quite an agile swimmer.

Sailor Mercury Posted Image
Element: Water, Ice
Weapon: Swords
Field Ability: VR Visor
Hair Color: True Blue
Eye Color: Light Blue
HP: Low
Strength: Low
Magic Attack: Medium
Speed: High
Starting Tech: Reverse Break Step
Starting Magic Ability: Azure Kiss

Posted Image

Sailor Mercury's strengths lie in her many status inducing attacks and high MP. Her HP may be low, but her defense and magic defense keep her going strong even in the toughest battles. She isn't the best attacker but more than makes up for it with her devastating ice and water techniques. She has an abundant selection of curative and stat boosting magic abilities, keeping herself and her allies strong when they need an extra boost.

Posted Image Rei Hino
Name Meaning: Soul of Fire
Field Ability: Evil Spirits, Dispurse!
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Lavender
Birthday: April 17th
Blood Type: AB
Sign: Aries
Favorite Colors: Red & Black
Favorite Food: Fugu
Least Favorite Food: Canned asparagus
Hobbies: Fortune telling, stargazing, working with children, debating
Favorite Subject: Ancient Writing
Worst Subject: Contemporary Society
Has Trouble With: Showing emotion, stubbornness, her temper
Strong Points: Her passion, self-discipline
Dream: To become a head Shinto priestess

Family: Orochi Hino (Grandfather), Risa Hino (Mother, deceased), Takeshi Hino (Father)

"We are fighting a war, Usagi. There can be no victory without defeat and no life without death."

A beautiful shrine maiden at the Hikawa Temple ran by her grandfather, Orochi Hino. Rei attends T*A Academy, a private all-girls Catholic school. Losing her mother when she was just a small child and then being abandoned by her father gave Rei a very cynical view of the world. Rei does not date and claims to dislike men. She prefers to be alone in everything that she does, and insists that her grandfather and two pet crows are all the friends and family she needs. Behind her usually strict and "no nonsense" nature lies a typical teenager screaming to get out. She is known to get quite a temper when she is angry.

Sailor Mars Posted Image
Element: Fire
Weapon: Daggers
Field Ability: Ignite
Hair Color: Violet
Eye Color: Red
HP: High
MP: Low
Strength: Low
Starting Tech: Fire Heel Drop
Starting Magic Ability: Prognatus Flammae

Posted Image

A magical powerhouse, Sailor Mars can inflict colossal amounts of damage with her high magic attack and fire-based techniques, however her low MP requires careful strategy. She has low strength but decent speed and can take heavy hits with her high magic defense. Sailor Mars has a wide array of stat boosting spells to strengthen her allies as well as stat lowering spells to weaken her enemies.

Posted Image Makoto Kino
Name Meaning: Sincerity of Wood
Field Ability: Cook
Hair Color: Burnt Umber
Eye Color: Green
Birthday: December 5th
Blood Type: O
Sign: Sagittarius
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Cherry Pie
Least Favorite Food: None
Hobbies: Cooking, plants, bargaining, collecting cute things
Favorite Subject: Home Economics
Worst Subject: Physics
Has Trouble With: Boys, airplanes, kleptomania
Strong Points: Courageousness, sincerity, physical strength
Dream: To be a bride, to own a cake shop, and to own a flower shop

Family: Aya Kino (Mother, deceased), Kino (Father, deceased)

"I like to think of myself as the wind. Always heading in a new direction, but carrying little pieces of my past with me wherever I go."

Both physically and mentally sound, there is not much that bothers Makoto. She is very laid back and known for her cheery optimism. Makoto is often the center of fear from those around her because of her tall stature (uncommon for her ethnicity) and rough and tumble boyish attitude. Not afraid to take a punch, Makoto is always ready to engage in physical combat and more than willing to fight for her beliefs and her friends. Makoto is also very sincere and honest. She is a very dependable friend, and always takes the responsibility of caring for and protecting her loved ones. Makoto has lived on her own for an unknown amount of time, but seems to be able to take care of herself just fine.

Sailor Jupiter Posted Image
Element: Wood, Thunder
Weapon: Spears
Field Ability: Nature Talk
Hair Color: Olive
Eye Color: Light Green
HP: High
MP: Low
Strength: High
Defense: High
Magic Attack: Medium
Magic Defense: Low
Speed: Low
Starting Tech: Jupiter Double Axel
Starting Magic Ability: Healing Pressure

Posted Image

Slow but stout, Sailor Jupiter doesn't need speed to be a fierce contender on the battlefield. With her high attack power she can easily take care of enemies without the use of techniques or magic, which is a good thing because of her low MP. Sailor Jupiter is also the Soldier most likely to survive a tough battle with her high HP and defense. Her magic abilities are a mixture of status inducing, stat raising, and healing abilities, making her a magically well-rounded character.

Posted Image Minako Aino
Name Meaning: Beautiful Child in a Field of Love
Field Ability: Compact
Birthday: October 22nd
Blood Type: B
Sign: Libra
Favorite Color: Yellow and Red
Favorite Food: Curry
Least Favorite Food: Shiitake
Hobbies: Volleyball, singing, chasing after idols, shopping, sports, social networking
Favorite Subject: Physical Education
Worst Subject: English, Mathematics
Has Trouble With: Her mother, police officers, taking orders
Strong Points: Optimism, physical endurance, self-discipline
Dream: To become an idol

Family: Kiyomi Aino (Mother), Isamu Aino (Father)

"Sad as it is, love isn't in the cards for everyone. I have to be okay with that."

To her friends, Minako is known as a carefree, cheerful and free-spirited teenage girl. To the world, she is known as the selfless and heroic sailor-suited Soldier of Justice, Sailor V. As the leader of the Sailor Soldiers, she is obligated to keep certain secrets from her companions, often putting her at odds with herself. Minako has an elegant charm about her and is heavily admired by her fellow Sailor Soldiers because of her extreme dedication to saving the world and her undying will to accomplish her goals. She is also very socially active – she is involved in volleyball and goes to idol auditions often.

Sailor V/Sailor Venus Posted Image
Element: Light, Metal
Weapon: Chains, whips
Field Ability: Chain
Eye Color: Gold
HP: Low
Strength: High
Defense: Low
Magic Defense: Low
Starting Tech: Sailor V Kick
Starting Magic Ability: Venus Victrix

Posted Image

Acting on her own a bit before the others has given Sailor Venus plenty of time to hone her skills. While her low HP and defense keep her physically vulnerable, her high strength and magic attack keep her hitting the enemies where it hurts. Sailor Venus also has a wide array of techniques and magic abilities from her Sailor V days, many of which have useful effects to quickly turn the tides of battle.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonchild
Moon Flunkie
Both Makoto and Rei would be more inclined to hand to hand contact, with the RPGXP database that could possibly expressed as different gloves, gauntlets...just an idea. If that is impossible Makoto would be more likely to use a chain like Venus, her flower chain...possibly?

Michiru...she could have her talisman as a weapon, her Mirror, possibly with the characteristics of a wand?
Haraku uses a sword, the space sword, her talisman.
Hotaru, a staff..or glaive.
Setsuna, a staff clearly.

Though I assume you based these decisions on the Live Action, they are good ^_^ But that was just a few thoughts from the manga.. ^_^ NeptuneWin

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
You're absolutely correct, I based the weapons off of their Live Action ones, because I didn't like the idea of gloves and such. The outer soldiers do use their talismans, and Saturn her glaive, I just don't want to disclose more than that. Mistress9Front

Moonchild
Moon Flunkie
Mysterious UsagiLaugh

sailor-rosie
Member Avatar
Meatball Head
MISTRESS 9999999999999999999999999999! Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front Mistress9Front

Maiko
Member Avatar
Moon Flunkie
I was wondering, will the crystal/stone sword from the manga make it into the game as well?

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Yes, Venus will acquire it during their trip to the Moon at the end of the Dark Kingdom arc.

Maiko
Member Avatar
Moon Flunkie
SWEET! The sword was one of my favorite things in the manga that never made it into the anime. Plus it made Venus look really cool, too VenusPose

Sen-chan
Member Avatar
Meatball Head
Will Venus be the leader of the Senshi like in the manga? That was something that never made it into the anime, though I do believe they hinted on it a little in PGSM (I've only watched PGSM once, so I can't be sure...) Also, just curious, will there be a possibility of Shitennou interaction? Like playing them for even a short time or hinted/actual romance between Mars, Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury? Naoko did put in a few hints and I was wondering if you were going to do something with that. :)

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Yes, she will, and yes there will be scenes between the Senshi and Shitennou, especially during the Silver Millenium, involving romance. NeptuneWin

Sen-chan
Member Avatar
Meatball Head
*__* You are the best! Yay! ChibiMoonWin

venusxgoddess
Member Avatar
Sailormoon is my homegirl.
LunaDown This seems REALLY exciting and I'm anxiously looking foward to the release. I was thinking about making something like when I first played the super nintendo pretty guardian sailor moon another story. Of course, it would take forever. When did this creator start working on this?

I'm going to get sooooo excited when I can play it! ChibiMoonWin

Chains Of Fate
Member Avatar
Development's been going on for about the past few months, and is coming along pretty good. I'm working on the scripts of the various arcs to put into the game, and building the maps and placing story events that are done.

Squirrel3D
Sailor Soldier
These are well written details of the senshi. Damn does hotaru remind me of myself or what......

Hermes
Member Avatar
Moon Fairy
Phew, those were all very cool profiles! Liked them pretty much. UsagiMad

Just point out that you say "MakAto" instead of "MakOto" twice. Minor typo! JupiterBlush

About the Sailor Soldiers' magical powers, I miss a brief mention to them...
Saying, for example:
"Mercury's powers are based on ice and mist.
Mars' are based on fire.
Jupiter's are based on thunder.
Venus' are based on light.
Uranus' are based on earth.
Neptune's are based on sea.
Pluto's are based on wind."

I know that's not totally right, as Uranus has been cathegorized as the Soldier of Wind, but I was mostly referring to their actual offensive spells. LunaDown

I do love the fact that the Silver Millennium arc is being developed!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Characters · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: